Genova Italy – Update
A new update (V2.1) is now available on XPlane Org for the good scenery Genova by BCsceneries.
– Fixed the errors present in 2.0 release about the “number of objects” settings. Now the scenery run correctly using each level of details. With this fixing there are no more “flying caravans” at the airport area. More the city looks “full” of objects with each settings.
– Added LOD command to each model in the scenery. In this way all the small objects disappear in distance. This give greatest FPS to the scenery.
– Redone three architectural complexes with new very high detailed and realistic (PBR materials) models. These buildings are: “La Lanterna” (the
lighthouse), the “Bigo” and the “Biosphere”. More I’ve done the 3D surroundings of these monuments.
– Now the tourist marina in the airport area is a 3D model. Yacht model redone.
– No more 3D grass in the airport area.
– Now both the ground textures of the airport and the city, and all the building in the scenery use PBR material so that the scenery looks very realistic and the FPS are very high.
– The runway and the large square in the airport now have 4K textures.
– Added 3D highways and roads near the airport and in all the city.
– Redone the cranes night textures