X-Life 2.1 released
Hello guys !
JarDesign announced realase of X-Life 2.1 after seven Beta tests !
Some details for new feature v2.1:
– every time when you start traffic (I mean Deluxe version), your x-life plugin will send a request to the internet and “ask” to renew schedule info for your selected Arrival and Departure airports.
– this request executed on our server side and after this, actual schedule data come to our server from real-life data schedule provider.
– next – this data (sorted from actual ZULU time) come from our server to plugin
– so, your X-Life plugin have real schedule for actual ZULU time inside now
– next step – your X-Life plugin use real scheduler with this way:
> if aircraft library (Bluebell) have needed (exist in schedule) Aircraft/Livery for next flight number we will see it in traffic (for next generated slot) with actual Aircraft/Livery/ArrivalAirport/FlightNumber
> if aircraft library not have Aircraft/Livery for real flight, plugin will try to generate flight with Aircraft/Livery what exist for this airport in real schedule
> if no lack (like we mean most of GA flights) – autogeneration will use.
So, in most of big airports we will get a flights with real Aircraft/Livery/Arrival-Departure/FlightNumber flights and this is some improvement i think.
Interesting period concerning the plugins of traffic (see the news on WT3). Looking forward to discover the next novelties!