F-35B Lighting II – XP11.10 update
The F-35B is now fully compatible with XP 11.10 !
Weapons are coming back !
Available here for 35$.
Have a look :
THE BEE GETS IT’S STING BACK!
All the XP10 weapons systems feature are back, missiles especially. XP10 missiles had to be completely re-engineered to fly straight and track to target over long distances.
All five differently configured models are back: Air-to-Air (A2A), Close Air Support (CAS), External Fuel Tanks (EFT), Maximum weight bomb load (MAX) and Vertical Take Off (VTO).
Two gun configurations are back. F-35A like internal gun on A2A, EFT, MAX and VTO. F-35B external centerline gun pod on CAS.
We’ve added moving map display option. Use TER MAP pop-up button to turn ON/OFF.
Two modes: gear down and gear up.
Gear down mode: colors represent terrain altitudes in relation to your Jet’s current radar altitude.
Green terrain is AT and BELOW your current altitude.
Yellow is AT your current altitude and up to 500 ft ABOVE.
Red is 500 ft ABOVE your current altitude and higher.
Gear up mode:
Green terrain is 200 ft BELOW your current altitude and lower.
Yellow is between 200 ft BELOW and UP TO your current altitude.
Red is AT and ABOVE your current altitude. Fly in red and you’ll end up . . .
Track-IR users: Fixed pilot head camera “jitters” by automatically disabling Distributed Aperture System (DAS) and Head Mounted Display (HMD) target tracking SASL plug-in code when ever a Track IR device is detected. Now DAS and HMD have the same enabled/disabled logic as R2c plug-in code when Track IR is in use.
Other minor Panoramic Cockpit Display (PCD) tweaks:
1. NAV/GPS SOURCE selector moved to a new position just below autopilot controls. Use SOURCE to choose whether the NAV radio or GPS info is the ‘source’ for auto pilot lateral navigation.
2. IFF information realigned in vertical arrangement to make room for relocated SOURCE selector switch.
3. Track IR status displays below IFF.
4. Added ICING warning annunciator text and anti-ice switch below IFF. Click HEAT to activate anti-ice system. System is automatic below 10,000 ft AGL and 250 knots IAS.
5. OBS moved next to MAP select.
6. New DAS status displays next to R2c status.
7. Added a dynamic velocity vector ball to the attitude horizon indicator. This replicates the dynamic behavior of the vector ball in the HMD.
8. ECAM fuel flow display changed from PPH (lbs/hr) to PPM (lbs/min) per F-35A pilot interview; cruise FF = ~ 85 PPM at 35,000 ft, .80 mach (~ 270 IAS = ~ 460 TAS)
9. “Master” pop-up buttons in bottom left and right corners of your screen control left and right side pop-up buttons. Nine square MENU grid still controls pop-up individually.