Upgrade for Lancair Lagacy
Not a lot of news today.
There are Carenado sales since 3 days but I didn’t publish a post about because it concerns X Plane 10 for the most planes.
I found something for you concerning an upgrade of Lancair Lagacy released by afnavarro (af : Air France ? Navarro : french movie ?).
This is improve reflections and take advantage of X plane 11 features.
Have look here !
I would like to thank Harranssor’s generosity for the donation of this splendid plane to X-Plane community. Thanks to X-Aerodynamics for XP-11 flight-model and Nicolas for publishing this pre-Christmas present (only XP-11.10+) here:
This fantastic model is difficult to improve, however there are some details that I propose, taking advantage of XP-11 features.
Improvement of shinny and reflection of the wings (same level than fuselage).
Customized 3D volumetric propeller-disk.
Bare-metal spinner (with real reflections).
These modifications are OPTIONAL.
1.- Go to the liveries:
– Golf Charlie
– Golf Yankee
– Racing team
Delete or rename texture-files “cone.png”
2.- Unzip downloaded folder, you will find 3 folders:
– to livery stars & stripes
– to objects folders
– to root folder
3.- Copy downloaded files according with name of the folder:
– to livery “stars & stripes” > objects
– Normal file for blue spinner of this livery: “cone_NML”
– to Lancair Legacy FG v11 > objects
– Shinny wings object: “ailes.obj” (replaces existing one)
– Bare-metal spinner object: “cone.obj” (replaces existing one)
– New texture for spinner: “cone.png” (replaces existing one)
– Normals file for spinner: “cone_NML.png” (new one)
– to Lancair Legacy FG v11 root folder
– Customized 3D volumetric propeller : “Legacy_prop_disc_2.png”
See screenshots for new effects.