787-9 – V1.2 soon released
Some minutes ago, Magknight announced the V1.2 update for his 787-9 !
Update coming tomorrow or the day after tomorrow as I have to kill three little bugs. The most obvious change is the size of the cockpit windows, which required a resizing of the whole cockpit, including knobs. This screenshot doesn’t have the exact POV, but you can see the change. A new paintkit will be added.
V 1.02 changes are:
– Groundspeed, TAS and wind vector corrected in the ND.
– Transponder Ident now available. Transponder digits can now be changed up and down.
– Airspeed in PFD now hides at mach speeds instead of showing ‘0’.
– Flaps maneuverability issue solved. The aircraft now follows easily the glideslope and acts quickly at lower speeds.
– Artificial stability now corrected at lower speeds.
– Tail light now available. Tail will light up with the logo button in the cockpit. There is now no necessity of a special night texture for each livery. The external night texture is the same for all.
– Yoke hides now pressing ‘Y’ on the keyboard.
– Vertical speed display now hides in VNAV.
– A checklist is now available.
– Cockpit windows have been modified to better dimentions.
– Pitot tubes are now bigger.
– Minor texture and light correction in the tail lights.
– Speedbrake now arms and deploys at landing.
– Normal map has been updated.
– Air China livery add to the package.
– United livery gold cheatline corrected. (Didn’t match in the nose)
Good news ! See here !