SimTiles V3 available – 30% off Black Friday !
new update available for SimTiles !
I already hear your question “What is that ?”
SimTiles is a program that creates Night and Seasonal (winter) textures for photoreal sceneries for the flight simulator program X-plane
According to pilots, it works very well but needed a lot of disc space !
There are two versions : full (24.47$ with 30% off) or lite (the same, just minor restrictions).
You can download it right now here.
Full changelog :
– Added 4k output option (clamped to input tile resolution if greater)
– Elevations algorythm improvement drastically, now each tile uses accurate coordinates to determing elevation rule used resulting in more plausible results
– Overhauled Preview, now previews are stored in Previews folder and preview images are stacked together with infos at the bottom of the picture for easier intelligibility
– Improved Ortho4xp compatibility
– Better catch of missing LOAD_CENTER condition
– Made paths relative in order to shorten length of imageConvert commands
– UI improvements, updated preferences format
– Better catch of imageConvert failure in case of bad or corrupt tile, bad rule or color presets
– Elevations exported in csv format
– Per-tile computed elevation list cached to disk
– Improved Night rules selection (by locking night resolution to 2048px)
– Fixed bug which prevents multiple terrain definition files from updating when sharing texture assets
Because images are better than long speeches.. have a look ! (from Simultools)
I forgot.. it’s free update for V2 users !