L-1011 Tristar big update is approaching !
Hello guys !
More screenshots about the big update of the Tristar L-1011 from Michael Wilson which it will arrive probably in December.
Here the changelog :
– fix the mouse click regions clicking problem by upgrading all instruments to manipulators instead of the original 3D instruments method that i pioneered in 2005.
– all instruments to 3D
– possibly adding the flight engineers panel, or that may be done in a future update
lots of smaller tasks for me:
– engine textures completely redone, with metal parts using PBR metal.
– PBR reflective metal for:
– top for eastern fuselage (eastern is the only livery i know of that has non painted top)
– add wingflex/engine pylon flex
– unique complex object elevator animation, see Andres drawing
– cut wheel wells, with new accuratly shaped doors shaped from the cut
– texture wheel wells and interior of gear doors
– the method of having some of the window shades partially or fully closed that i had planned before
– center engine needs reverse thrust animation
– add autogate as sent to me by someone
– cut spoiler wells in wing and texture them
– put back my 9xx hard landing sound
– ailerons dont move when autopilot is on, put in non-yoke data ref
– roll spoilers fix data ref by putting in 707 roll spoiler data ref
– pitot tubes on sides of nose
– night lighting cabin windows
– light to light up tail emblem
– new engine sounds using plug in
– better underwing texture
– put back goodway text and plane jpg
– runway turnoff lights
Follow his work here !